Wednesday 18 September 2013

Introduction...

After emigrating twice (to Australia and back) in just over two years, we are finally settled back in London, living in a two bed, garden flat in East Dulwich with our adopted cat, Cleo. We dream (plan.....scheme) of buying land in rural Ireland and building an eco friendly home from reclaimed, recycled materials and living as self sufficiently as possible...






Our plan is to transition our lives and lifestyle from city living, I work in an office and M works in construction, to an environmentally friendly homestead/small holdings in Ireland. I'm an amature but enthusiastic gardener, my favourite things are; cloud watching, reading, photography, homesteading, food, permaculture, reading, tea, cheese and dolce far niente






Blog Entries....

I have been planning this blog for a while so some of the posts will be backdated from earlier this year. And I  have some posts on our garden and some of the foodie courses I did while we were living in Perth last year, so there will be lots of updates on the blog in the coming weeks

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to following your adventures!

    ReplyDelete